WP Dark Mode plugin enables an awesome dark version for your WordPress website. It works automatically without going into any complicated settings.
After the plugin Activation, your users will experience a dark mode version of your website as per their preferred operating system preference.
WP Dark Mode Features:
- Switch Button – You can display a dark mode switch button in the footer of your website.
- Set Default Mode – You can set the dark mode as the default mode of the website.
- The Elementor Widget – You can place the switch button into any page/post by using the Elementor widget.
- The Gutenberg Widget – You can place the switch button into any page/post by using the (Dark Mode Switch) Gutenberg block.
- Automatically Match OS Theme – The plugin automatically shows Darkmode if the OS preferred theme is dark
- Options Available in Backend – There are some options to enable the dark mode in the back end admin page.
- Two Presets Color Schema – Two exclusives preset color schema available to quickly change the dark mode color from the predefined presets.
- The Dark Mode Switch – Dark mode switch button to toggle the dark mode.
- Mode Saving – The mode remains saved once you activated the dark mode.
- All Themes Compatible – The plugin is compatible with most of the themes without any issues.
- Revolution Slider Compatible – This plugin is compatible with the revolution slider.
- Low Brightness – Decrease the brightness and contrast of images in the dark mode.
How to use it:
1. Install – activate the plugin and your users will be served a dark mode of your website when their device preference is set to Dark Mode or by switching the dark mode switch button.
2. The plugin enables a block for Gutenberg editor that allows you to insert the Dark Mode Switcher to any post or page.
Download the Plugin:
You can download the plugin using the download button given below
Note: The plugin is available under GNU General Public License.